OUR INTELLIGENT ROAD SOLUTIONS
GOVERNMENT GRAVEL ROADS
There is an ever-increasing demand for improved road and infrastructure … a demand that is a challenge to governments in terms of rising costs
Soil Solutions provides a cost-effective solution that allows current budgets to deliver 4 x more – with better roads that last longer and required reduced maintenance.
Gravel Road upgrades and improvements are a critical factor in economic development…
Our solutions include evaluation and performance frameworks, proven technology, and cost and benefit models.
We have a specific solution-based approach for Government Rural Road Upgrades that allows for sustainable road construction and upgrades, skills transfer and local job creation.
Contact us today for more information
- Substantial Cost Savings
- Decreased Maintenance
- Increased Sustainability
- Improved Service Delivery
- Local Job Creation
- Community Involvement
Most countries have a secondary Gravel Road network that can consist of a thousand or tens of thousands of kms. While, once gravel roads were acceptable, this is no longer the case, as population and commercial growth demand better road transport systems. Gravel Road upgrades and improvements are a critical factor in facilitating development, as well as commercial and agricultural growth.
For more information as to how to deliver improved roads and a positive impact win-win solution, that will allow for growth and increased opportunities across all sectors including Agriculture, Education, and Health.
Gravel Roads demand frequent and expensive maintenance, the road surfaces become quickly degraded due to erosion and material loss.
Upgrading these rural gravel road networks to Asphalt has become cost prohibitive and is not financially sustainable.
Soil Solutions has the SOLUTION!
We have developed detailed Gravel Road Upgrade programmes for institutions and governments that allow for a specification, quality assurance & testing process and maintenance plan to be put into place provides a long term sustainable solution for gravel road construction and upgrades. Contact us for more information
A road properly treated with an EBS Surface Seal will have a Hard – Water Resistant Surface — and a long term wearing course – that will allow for continuous Access
Provided at less than half the cost of Asphalt – The Answer is- Engineered Base Stabilizer ( EBS ) will:
- Provide a hard all-weather surface
- Provide a water resistant Surface
- The road will be protected from erosion, material loss, cracking, rutting, corrugation and potholes
- The road will have NO DUST
- Important and substantial cost savings for governments and municipalities in terms of Gravel Road Maintenance
- After an EBS Surface Seal, these Gravel Roads will NEVER need to be Graded or Compacted Again.
- The road will have a longer life and only requires spot maintenance every few years instead of major maintenance on a regular basis.
- The road surface will be protected from erosion and any material loss.
- There will be No dust and increased safety.
- This provides a valuable solution for governments and increasing service delivery – while decreasing costs to do so.
- This is also a perfect solution for Environmentally sensitive areas as this solution reduces Environmental Impact.
HOW MUCH EBS SURFACE SEAL IS REQUIRED? AND WHAT WILL IT COST?
A Soil Solutions Technical Manager will advise as to the recommended application rate as this is material dependent. A site assessment will allow for the determination of the optimum application and dilution rates to be used that will maximize the cost and benefits of the EBS treatment to the Gravel Roads.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE MATERIAL IS SUBSTANDARD AND NEEDS TO BE STABILIZED?
Do not worry, we can help. Our extensive knowledge of material and soil mechanics allows us to provide site specific solutions. We will also incorporate different technologies as may be required to meet any specific challenges. We will develop a tailored solution for the improvement of the in-situ soil as well as providing cost effective construction methodologies including using our Road Recycler/Reclaimer Machines that allow for milling of material, accurate injection of EBS Soil Stabilizer for the stabilization of layer works.
Contact us for more information as to how we can protect the investment of your gravel road network. email@example.com
Mining Solutions in Action
Project Video: Watch the Lake Turkana Wind Power Road Upgrade Project Video
See Gravel Road Solutions in Action