Our detailed assessment of the objectives & requirements for each project and delivering results has allowed us to become an inextricable part of our clients’ success stories.
For us, it is not about “price” or “selling a product” it is about relationships and delivering real solutions that provide a high level of satisfaction to our clients and work that we can be proud of.
We are motivated with every client and every project to deliver a solution that far surpasses expectations, and by doing so, has set a new level of result-driven performance.
A few of our accomplishments and experiences of the Soil Solutions team that give us unlimited motivation, passion & pride in what we do:
- Developing a sustainable and extremely cost effective model for the upgrade of Government Gravel Roads that was approved by the RAMMP programme under the World Bank;
- Providing a Rapid Deployment Solution to access and upgrade remotely located runways for urgently required connectivity or military actions;
- Assisting the Angolan government to protect the investment made on the construction of the Malange Port when construction had to be placed on hold due to the fall in Oil revenues;
- Having our design, methodology, and products approved for use on the Surama Airstrip in Guyana on the edge of the Amazon Rain Forest and having the extraordinary opportunity to meet with the local residents and see first hand the tremendous difference this airstrip has made to their lives and the local tourism industry – and being invited to the Commissioning of the Airstrip by the President of Guyana;
- Assisting local governments to cope with overwhelming service delivery demands by providing cost-effective and sustainable solutions for gravel roads upgrades that also incorporate a job creation program;
- Building an Airstrip in the Kalahari Nature Reserve that has a minimum environmental impact in this protected area;
- Assisting a Mining Operation with decreasing its maintenance costs when it was critical to come within budget;
- Providing a Mine with a solution for the gravel roads in a nearby Village that also provided Job creation;
- Resolving a dispute between a Mining operation and nearby farmers over dust by providing long term and cost-effective solutions for dust control on a nearby Mine Tailings;
- Providing a solution to an Oil & Gas operation in a remote location in Bolivia that due to safety concerns was not able to use their runway year-round which had a major (negative) impact on the operations – who now not only have a All-weather – year-round Runway with much-improved safety – but also a runway that was tested by Cessna and approved for Jet landings which has not only significantly reduced maintenance costs but also transport costs;
- Assisting Limpopo Lipadi Game Reserve in Botswana build an Airstrip so that National Geographic and students could have easy access to the location for research on Leopard Ecology and Wild Dog monitoring as well as several other research projects;
- Providing a Sand Stabilization solution and access road to an agricultural centre in the dessert that is a key factor in that countries food security;