Durasolution… for Continuous Dust ControlDurasolution is an Engineered Waterless Solution for Dust Control
Durasolution is a Technologically Advanced and Highly Effective Waterless Dust Suppressant
Exceptionally effective dust suppressant that has consistently proved its performance in the most challenging applications for specialised areas including Water Challenged Areas as well as areas with challenging cold climates.
Durasolution can be applied in freezing temperatures and will remain effective in cold climates. Durasolution also performs exceptionally well in extreme hot climates due to its low evaporation rate. These specific properties plus the fact that it is re-workable make it an extremely versatile product that can be adapted to any conditions.
Durasolution is a highly effective re-workable compaction aid & wetting agent that provides the most effective dust abatement sustainable solution for specialized conditions
Soil Solutions proprietary formulation performs continuously and remains unaffected by the effects of rain, wind, traffic.
See Durasolution in Action
- Requires No Dilution – Applied Neat
- Application Rates can be specifically tailored to the site requirements and time frames
- Easy to Apply
- Can be Applied in Freezing Temperatures
- Extremely Low Evaporation rates make sit ideal for extremely hot climates
- Crystal clear
- UV Resistant
- Environmentally compliant PM10 and PM 2.5
- Approved for use by the USA Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Substantially Reduces Water Use
- Safely and immediately reduces dust
- Re-workable – Can be moved to different locations
- Increases the efficiency of vehicles and equipment
- Extends Tyre Life
- Improves Road Stability
- Improves Visibility & Safety
- Eliminates the Need for Grading
- Substantially Reduces water use
- Reduces Costs
- Reduces Road Maintenance
Where Durasolution is used
Application Rates and Maintenance
The experienced team at Soil Solutions™ will develop a specifically tailored application and maintenance program for your dust control requirements, and budget.Durasolution application rates are specifically tailored for each client and project and are based on the influencing factors of : weather, amount of dust accumulation, budgets. Maintenance applications are only applied when required. Bulk decanting facilities can be established on site.