Equestrian Arena Solutions
Soil Solutions® developed DuraTrack as a
specialized wetting agent that controls surface, fugitive and airborne dust. It is the perfect answer to safe, healthy, and cost effective dust control for Arenas and race tracks. DuraTrack continually “wets the soil” which allows for the preferred level of “cushioning” for improved riding and reduced equine injuries.
Arena DuraTrack™ Benefits:
- Eliminate Dust
- Eliminates the need for surface irrigation
- Increases water retention
- Allows drainage
- Reduces Maintenance
- Ensure sure footing & cushioning
- Maintains areas bases
- Firm enough for traction soft enough for cushioning
- Can b used outdoors & indoors
- Effective on all aggregates including fine sand
- Will not contaminate groundwater
- Will not increase BOD and COB levels.
Race Track Solutions
DuraTrack is a new and innovative product
that was developed for Dirt Horse Racing Tracks using proven methodologies of Soil Mechanics and Innovative technology.
DuraTrack provides a homogenous and consistent moisture content throughout and is the perfect solution for Horse Racing Tracks and for Endurance Racing
Race Track DuraTrack™ Benefits:
- Eliminates Use Of Water
- Reduces Kick-Back
- Increases Grab
- Reduced “Cuppy” the surface breaking away under a horses hoof
- Eliminates the need for alternative synthetic tracks
- Increases Safety
- Reduces Maintenance
- No Sloppy Tracks
- Consistent moisture = no hard patches = level playing field
- Re-workable and re-activated with movement. Ensures a “fluffy” track.
Race Track, Arena Design and Material Selection
As experts in soil and sand mechanics, we are able to provide services from the design
and material selection through to installation for Arena and Track areas that can be
purpose-built to meet specifications and any requirement.
Soil Solutions Equestrian Partner: West Wind Surfaces
West Wind surfaces have been at the top of their game in the Equestrian industry for over 20 years. CEO and Founder Dan Carr’s expertise makes WestWind Surfaces stand out as the premier custom footing company, unique to the industry with his dedication to quality and safety at the forefront of his reputation. Combining his vast knowledge of architecture, design and footing properties with Soil Solutions Value Engineered Solutions developed for the Equestrian Industry, the synergy couldn’t be better.
Dan creates projects for many of the most influential organizations and top equestrians in the industry. With over 20 years of experience and over 2000 arenas completed, Dan develops customized footing solutions based on your individual needs.