We offer a variety of projects, diversity within the role, international travel & a chance to be a part of something amazing…
We are a growing International Solutions Based company specializing in Gravel Road Upgrades within the Mining and Governmental Sectors. This is a position that offers its employees, a great tight knit team to support your role, a chance to be a part of something great and a role where you will be making a positive impact.
This position would be based from the Johannesburg office.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and not just a “job”… read on.
The Company: Soil Solutions is an industry leader that offers solutions that are un-matched, and known for our hands-on approach and documented performance results, we are about people – our team and our clients.
- Our business is focused on providing win-win solutions.
- Our projects allow us the ability to change lives and make a positive impact.
- Join our dynamic, dedicated and growing team to become part of something amazing…
The Position: We’re looking for Site and Project Managers.
Full job spec requirements:
- Road Construction
- Road Surfacing
- Pavement design
- Understanding of layer works
- Stabilization with Reclaimers or Recyclers
- Final line and levels
- Understanding of General Laboratory Testing (Sieve Analysis, Atterberg Limits, OMC, MDD, CBR, UCS, ITS)
- Material inspection
- Borrow Pit Investigations
- Project Management
- SHEQ Management
- Construction Project management
- Engineering math
- Minimum English Speak & Write
- Extra Afrikaans, French, Portuguese
- Overall good to excellent computer skills are required
- Exel, Word, Microsoft Projects
- Oversee project execution in accordance with specification
- Manage site team
- Check equipment
- Maintain site diary
- Execute QC/QA procedures
- Final project report and handover
Soil Solutions is an international company this position will be to fulfill project requirements on the African continent. With a management base in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Must be in good physical health
- Willing to work on a contract or project to project basis
- Understanding of C-COM (Contract Communicator) is a plus
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are looking for a position with a purpose and to be part of a growing and dynamic team and you want to experience a variety of projects in different locations and be a part of a team that delivers tangible results in cost reduction and reduced environmental impact for our client base across multiple sectors – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will become a valued member of a great team with a common goal and will succeed in the process.
Please email your application to email@example.com